Other case examples of research capacity building efforts.
- Towards diaspora-driven research capacity strengthening in low- and middle-income countries: Results from India and Nepal.
- This paper describes a research capacity-building program curriculum developed by diaspora physicians and delivered at universities in India and Nepal. The curriculum was developed at Johns Hopkins University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in the United States. The program curriculum is available as Supplemental Digital Appendix.
- Strategies for developing sustainable health research capacity in low and middle-income countries: A prospective, qualitative study investigating the barriers and enablers to locally-led clinical trial conduct in Ethiopia, Cameroon, and Sri Lanka.
- This study’s aims included identifying barriers and enablers to locally-led clinical trials in three countries.
- A training programme to build cancer research capacity in low- and middle-income countries: findings from Guatemala
- This is an example of building capacity for oncology-related research.